Efficient ways to study

Discussion in 'Competitive Exams' started by VirgieBrewster, Jul 31, 2013.

1. VirgieBrewster

VirgieBrewster Member

engineer
    Resources:
    Do you have any tips on how to study in a more efficient way?
    Regardless of the type of exam you study for, what do you do in order to be efficient?

I know the most important thing to do is to attend your classes. Missing out on the explanation your professor provides in class can turn into extra time for you to understand things.

What else can you add?
  2. Noriega

Noriega Hunting Will Member

Nuclear power reactor operator
    Resources:
    When I was still in school, I didn't face any problems when I needed to study for my exams.
    Ever since I was little, I got used to going to school no matter what. I almost never skipped a class and that sure made things easier for my independent study time.

I think that reading your study books 2-3 times is also a good trick. Maybe you missed something the first time, but even if you didn't, reading the material more than once is certainly good advice, trust me ;)
  3. VirgieBrewster

VirgieBrewster Member

engineer
    Resources:
    Yeah, I too read things more than once. I also prefer to read in the morning, when my mind is clear and I'm not tired. I noticed that studying at night is not very efficient, I'm tired after working all day and dealing with different issues, the last thing I want to do at night is study!

Share This Article