How do I get hold of a local fisheries biologist or read thier reports?

Discussion in 'Toxicology' started by buach, Nov 14, 2009.

  1. buach

    buach Guest

    I live in California, near lake McClure. I'm interested in a report on my local lakes, but havn't been able to locate a compreshensive report yet.
  2. edwardo82

    edwardo82 Guest

    Check with your local CDFG office. They should give you the name of one of their own biologists and his or her telephone number.

    I live in Cali also and have read reports on my own home lake. I went to the trout hatchery down the freeway from my town, though and talked to the lady working the front desk. She wasn't as helpful as I had hoped, but she was helpful enough for the information I wanted.

    CDFG = California Department of Fish & Game

Share This Article